Amherst Pediatric Associates is proud to be your Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)!
Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is an innovative program for improving primary care. In a set of standards that describe clear and specific criteria, the program gives practices information about organizing care around patients, working in teams, and coordinating and tracking care over time.
What is Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)?
PCMH is a team effort of professionals working together to keep you and your family healthy and providing the best quality care.
Primary care is a foundation of the health care system. The PCMH standards reflect elements that make primary care successful.
What are the benefits of PCMH?
- Personalized relationship with your child’s doctors who know your family.
- Greater satisfaction for patients and doctors.
- Care that fits the patient’s personal values and needs.
About Preventative Care Management
- We follow evidence-based guidelines for preventative care and chronic conditions such as asthma, ADHD, and obesity.
- We offer specialized appointments and clinics for ADHD, Asthma, Weight Management, and Mental Health.
- We will help you find the right specialist and will aid in getting you an appointment scheduled.
- We will work with your specialist to coordinate your care.
- We will get to know you and your preferences.
We are available for you and your child’s needs
- We offer same-day sick appointments.
- Phones are answered by friendly staff members.
- Extended hours for your convenience:
Mon-Thu: 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Answering service available outside of business hours, with one of our physicians always available on call.